- Waxing tends to burn, peel, and irritate the skin, especially the skin around the eyebrows.unique threading new york
- Repeated waxing increases the chances of wrinkles, especially around the sensitive eye area.
- Tweezing and razors increase the chances of in-grown hairs and cutting the skin.
- Waxing, tweezing, and razors all make facial hair grow back thicker and faster.
Pelle is more precise and the hair grows back thinner and slower; there is also no burning, peeling, or irritation, and is good for getting rid of in-grown hairs. Threading usually lasts about 2 weeks.
The art of eyebrow threading is a very old beauty technique. In a nut shell, it involves removing hair with thread. Some say it originated in the Middle East, others think it started in India. Either way, it’s a pretty cool concept, but a little tricky to master.
Why Using Unique Threading New York is better than waxing?
Yes threading is known to be a superior option to tweezing, sugaring or waxing. That’s why salons in the States have experienced an exponential growth in the demand for this service. This eastern method of hair removal involves less discomfort and eliminates the chance of your coming in contact with wax that is too hot for tender facial skin. Hair is removed from the root so there’s less of that “grow-back factor.” This extends the time between salon visits, saving time and money and maintenance in front of the mirror! …And, because of the precision involved, “threaders” can hone their artistry, creating perfect brows for everyone’s unique face shape and personality.
about-threading-2-smallWhat’s the main benefit of threading vs. other hair removal method?
Threading’s main benefit is the manner in which the eyebrow is shaped-not just from underneath, but also from the top. One of the major drawbacks of tweezing, especially when done at home, is that it’s easy to remove the wrong hairs, creating holes or divots in the shape of the brow. Certain thicker hairs on the bottom line of the brow act as supportive “scaffolding” for the entire brow, so if you inadvertently remove the wrong hairs, the whole shape collapses. Then you are left with trying to camouflage your goof until the hairs grow back. Threading eliminates this common mishap. Some of the other benefits are :
• Waxing can tug on, pull, stretch, and can peel off a layer of skin. Such harsh treatment can facilitate the development of wrinkles. With Pelle, there is none of that. You’ll simply look smooth, refreshed and hair-free.
All prices are subject to change without notice.